Sunday, February 16, 2014

Elegantly Done

                                The Body-Con Panel Dress!




Happy Sunday Everyone. Todays post is centered around this Budget friendly ensemble with this sleek body con Dress that I got for a Bargain deal of only $10.00. This dress was on sale at the time and its the perfect piece to assist me in highlighting that beauty and Fashion is not only about the "High price" pieces.




The leopard Sunglasses are from One & Only boutique and cost $8.50

The leopard Print Handbag was originally priced at $350.00. I got it for a steal of $90 while it was on sale at Marshalls.

 
                                My Shoes are from Shoe City and cost $40.00.

I love this leopard Collar Throw as it adds richness and texture to my Outfit. This Throw cost me only $25.00 at Burlington Coat Factory.
 

 
 





 
The burgundy Biker inspired Gloves are $9.00 from Aldo Accessories
 
Today I leave you wit this quote from2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (New International Version)
 
" So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
 
Remember true Beauty is not about what you wear and how much it cost, True beauty comes from the inside of us all.
 
Thanks for Reading
 
 
::Outfit ::
Top :: leopard Collar Throw::  www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/

 Dress :: oliveole.com/
Shoes :: www.ycmc.com/
Bag :: NWT Alberta Di Canio at www.marshallsonline.com
Accessories :: Earrings www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/
Sunshades::theoneandonlyboutique.com/
Gloves:https://www.aldoshoes.com/us/accessories
 
 

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS outfit! You and I have very similar fashion taste! I can't believe the bargains you got! Amazing. Please check out my fashion/beauty/travel blog, http://www.divinemzm.com xx Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie. I sure will check out your Blog.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing in this dress :)
    Love the mix between animal print and red!

    ReplyDelete