Friday, July 25, 2014

The most efficient way to pack for a 2 day Beach getaway

Hello Glams,
Today's post is just a few tips that I found so effective and easy from my 2 day getaway trip to the Beach that I had to share with you.

for any  mini vacation trips, it's easy for us Ladies, especially us Moms to over pack, however when packing for yourself and your Family its as simple as picking (and mixing and matching) just a few key items.
Although much of your packing list will vary based on your destination, here are a few hard-and-fast rules that are applicable to all vacationers.
1. choose one basic color to pack around. "I'm a big fan of monochromatics due to my small stature and small frame of only 5'6. Yes My go to color for this Trip was "BLACK," however basic colors like beige's, grays, and whites are all great options as well. — when you're traveling,"  "You should never have be to concern about whether or not anything matches, as long as it looks chic and is appropriate for the occasion you're wearing it for, then you should be all set to go.

 2.Since bathing suits don't take up a lot of room, I do recommend taking two and alternating them. 
3.As for footwear, I  like to pack one pair of wedge slippers that are casual enough for the beach or pool but fancy enough for dinner.
3. I  advise you bring a long lounge pant instead of a short one so as it  can do double duty as a beach cover-up, hence it can also be used on a  breezy night to easily transition from beach to a bar or out to dinner.
Other essentials: a cute top or two, and a pack-able sunhat

                                                          Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment